Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

xcv

there needs to be more.. some captain falcon voice..

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

relaxed

I can just sit, and dream. Beautiful sounds

Tara Reid Franken-Boobie Tara Reid Franken-Boobie

My Review.

Very very nice. Not only was this very humoroes but I love seeing stupid ass white girls get all embarrased. Hahaha espicially celebrities. Nice voice action and personality on the nerd, haha good job ZipperFish. You guys really have the star on newgrounds. I'ma watch this again see if i can pop a boner.
Allright goodjob (for third or 4th time) good movie.

Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users Todd & Dan - NG BBS Users

my review.

Haven't reviewed in a couple months but guess what you inspired me to.
Here is what I think your good at making animation I'll tell you that but the point of this movie completely blowed. If it takes this much effort to be on the front portal it makes me want to make something, your voice is so fucking boring. You need to add some more character and personality to these assholes. You suck, like a vacuem. (or however you spell it)
Please do not make any more flash movies with your voice on it. You really are a disgrace on that, either get people to do it for you with high self esteem or go back to making sound effects, music, and ur clock effect bullshit (if ur one of them idiots who loves doing that)
k thx bai.

a minute of your time a minute of your time

scary >.O

that was scary & umm intresting, i can't even watch scary movies alone, I better not have nightmares.
What did that last image mean >.<
it's voodoo! isn't it!
:O
good job jim ._.

***THE FINAL FUZZ*** ***THE FINAL FUZZ***

nice!!

good job blindside, your movies all have been funny and I don't review much but I'l do it for you. Good movie pretty funny, just that the mic static comes up a lot >.O
over all it was funny and nice animation I can't animate that well but I can try heh.
Good job O.o

FuzzyStudios responds:

Thankyou, Darky. ;)

Take Five Take Five

you got skillz

you got mad skillz bro to make a simple picture move like that and animate it and such a funny way.
Best part is when he falls off the rock trying to pose again.
Not having much sound, it's still good, I like every single part.
good job :)

If If

your an artist

man good job, those are some of the best graphics I have seen very rarely on newgrounds. I'm not a big fan of slow, poem music but I still watched it. I love your way of moving the camera in a wavy form with all the images and stuff. good job you deserve a high score and tob e on the top 10 o.O
or was it 5?...

Kid Niki EW version Kid Niki EW version

stupid...

man I thought I was going to see that guy start busting combos and killing bigger shit. All he does is kick them off the map....
that was stupid U should work on that shit more.
Anime_wind is right, I love hentai but I hate your movie.

How to be a Senior How to be a Senior

Good Job Man

I like this video a lot because you make the freshman look all childish and then dress him all ganngster >.O
favorite part is "wear a hat for no reason at all"
lol!